I finally had a chance to tour some of Bogotá. Most of my time has been with family and traveling. Martha took Giuliana and me to Plaza Boliver, it is the heart of Bogotá.
They were doing lama rides.
Feeding the birds.
The beautiful church.
It really was so pretty there. While we were being tourists, this older man opened up his arms to us, and said in a broken English accent " Welcome to my country!!". He was so proud to share his beautiful country with us.
The equivalent to the White House for the president is also in this area.
This is the front of the house. I put my arm through the fence to get a good picture. The guard let me step up on the sidewalk to take the picture. ( people are not allowed on the sidewalk)
The side of the house, with some really pretty flowers.
The garden in the back.
One of the guards.
My grandpa went to this collage. It is awesome to see the place my grandparents went to. It is right across the street from the presidents house.
The college
A view of the street.
Well, I hope you enjoyed my pictures of Bogotá. It really was a beautiful day. We walked around until after dark , looking into the different stores. It was really fun to get to know Bogotá a little better. I am looking forward to going to all the museums, and seeing more of what Bogotá has to offer!
Here is one more picture of another church we came across. It was so pretty at dusk.
3 comments:
Fun to see!!!
The purse/bag you're carrying looks like the one Juliana was looking at in the market weeks ago.
It is very similar, and I bought it at the same place :) I was very sad when It got a hole in it! I'm going to have to patch it up.
Post a Comment