Last week we were invited to have lunch with some family, Hernando y Teresita. Hernando's dad was first cousins with my grandma. We had a nice time over there, with a lunch filled with seafood. It was yummy, but poor Martha does not like seafood one bit, and it was all mixed together. After lunch we played cards. It was fun to watch Tio Eduardo and Hernando interact. They were teasing each other, and having a grand old time :)
Here is Tio and Hernando talking up a storm.
Teresita and Martha
Here I am with Tia and Tio. Hernando and Teresita's home was really beautiful.
The hosts.
Their son and daughter and law live in the same building I do, and they have a cute little baby boy. So Teresita is over here a lot, and we plan on getting together more. I love getting to know my family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment