Saturday, May 28, 2011

Moments of Falling in Love

There is a hotel at the top of a hill that overlooks Villa de Leyva. I fell in love with the place, and hope to one day maybe spend time in this little piece of heaven! The amount of flowers were amazing! The climate is the same year round, so it is just as beautiful all year. 

The mountains are the backdrop of this lovely hotel. 

The entrance. 

A fountain in one of the open sitting areas by the restaurant. 



This place comes in layers. It is on a hill, with 3 different levels on the slope. So this means a lot of stairs. 


Above: This is one of the levels with a lot of rooms. 

More of the amazing gardens. 




The swimming pool. There is also a day spa where you can get massages in a building by the pool. 

Looking down. 


Another picture at the entrance. 

As you can see from the pictures this place is a beauty! What a perfect hotel for a getaway! I'm not sure what the pricing is for a room. I tried to find out online, but they would not tell you....I don't think that's a good sign! 

No comments: