Saturday, May 28, 2011

Moments at La Finca in Villa de Leyva

It get's kind of tiring having to come up with a title for each post, especially when I do so many in one day! :) Tio Eduardo has a finca (farm) just outside of Villa de Leyva called El Milagro. The Miracle. It is under construction right now, getting new floors and a new roof, so we did not stay there while we were in Villa de Leyva. My cousins place that we stayed in is on the same property, so I was able to walk up and see Tio's place.


The entrance to El Milagro. 


Different views of the house. 


Some chickens in the yard. 



Tio taking a look at one of his horses who had a problem with his teeth. 


There were many flowers. I guess you can tell by now that most of Colombia is just filled with flowers! I'm pretty sure my mom would love it here. You can garden all year round! :)


Tio cleaning up a tree. It gave him something to do for quite a little bit! 


This is the farm that Tio grew up on, so it's been around for quite a while. I feel like I need to come up with a better describing word then beautiful, because I have used that word a lot today in writing these posts! But in one word, that is what it is! I had told Tia that I would love to live in Villa de Leyva, and she told me the house was available to me at any time. How sweet ....who knows....I may have to take her up on that :)

No comments: