It has been over two weeks since Giuliana went back to Connecticut. So, as you can tell, I am a little behind on my blogging. I had a wonderful time with Giuliana. It was great to spend so much time with her. She was really helpful with my Spanish because she understands and speaks better then I do. It was hard for her to say goodbye to Tia and Tio because they are like Grandparents to her.
Tio Eduardo is always being funny, and here he was winking back and forth with his eyes, one thing he likes to do a lot, but does not make for a good picture :) For the second picture we got him to smile nice.
Martha and I took Giuliana to the airport early in the morning. We were running quite late, but ended up having time to sit down and have coffee before she had to go through security.
I am not sure that Giuliana reads my blog, but I will write a little message for her. I am so glad I got to spend the time with you here in Colombia. It was very special to to share the first few weeks of my experience with you. I know we can fight like sisters, but that is because I love you, and I like to bug you :) I look forward to seeing you in July when you visit Oregon!! Love you lots!
2 comments:
Will Giuliana be camping with us?
That would be fun.
No, I meant to say see you in August! They will be in Canada while we are camping, and then will come down to see us. Thank for the comments! I don't get an announcement when a comment is made, so I don't always know about them.
Post a Comment