I love spending time with my family. I will miss them a lot when I return to Oregon. I wish there was an easier, cheaper way to see them more often!
I had to post this picture of my Tio. He's so funny about having his picture taken. He does not like it. So, here, he is telling me, " I thought you said you were not going to take another picture of me!" :)
A few pics Tio's Finca
This is my cousin Sofia. She is such a cutie :) Her mom is Paula Monica who is below to the right.
The sun was shining so nicely we had to have lunch outside to soak it up!
The dinning table. The floors are new, and very pretty :)
Another picture of Tio. I asked him to please smile for me so I could get a good picture of him :) He's so cute!
This is German (Martha's brother, my dad's first cousin) and his wife Consuelo's new home in Villa de Leyva. It is just down the road from Tio's, and it is beautiful! He is an architect, so has a good eye, and is creative.
Paula working on a carpet. It's coming along! I spent most of the night cutting yarn for her.
Tio, and German.
Tia relaxing :)
Another picture of Tio. We went to the pueblo together. Here is it telling me, once again, to not take a picture of him, but of the beautiful site of the town.
He was right, the view is pretty spectacular!
This is what we do every night. Play cards! It's a fun way to spend time together.
I don't really have any group pictures! That's too bad, I will have to try to get one before I leave! It would be nice to have pictures of each family together, so you can see who fits in where :)
No comments:
Post a Comment