I have loved Colombian food. People here are always asking me how it's different. Well, to tell you the truth, I don't find it all that different to what I am used to. The main difference to me is the variety of fruit. I guess there are some things that I had never eaten before, but I don't feel a sense of culture shock when it comes to the food. So, I have not really missed any sort of 'USA' food. Or so I thought. Martha and I stopped at a hamburger place after or trip to the Salt Mines. I had never tasted a hamburger so good!
Yummy! Worth every bite! It was actually a bit expensive. For the two of us it cost 45,000 pesos, roughly 25 dollars.
This is a new building, right outside of Sopo. They had a lot of things about John Lennon there, like this picture below.
The building is very open, and big! We were there alone most of the time, it was nice lunch hour when we went. There was also a very nice area outside for eating, as well as a playground for the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment