Monday, June 20, 2011

Moments at the Dentist

I spent quite a bit of time at the Dentist due to cavities and a root canal that took a lot of work. It was fun to get to know the ladies in the office. This is the lovely smile I saw every time I walked in :)



 I spent many hours in this chair while Dr. Adriana did her work. It was at times relaxing enough for me to rest. For the most part there was not too much pain, but the anticipation of pain is there, and the sound of that drill is what bothered me the most! 

It was quite a relief to get the work done, and for a far cheaper price then I could have had it done in the states. Remember to brush and floss everyone!! So you can avoid having to spend as much time as I did in the chair! :)  

No comments: