Monday, June 20, 2011

Moments Walking Around

While staying in Villa de Leyva I love to get out and walk. The feel of the area is so peaceful, and I can't get enough of it! 
This was the only picture I took this time at the market. I wanted to take one home with me :) It reminded me of the time Mom bought colored chicks for Easter.


This is the view from my bedroom window at Tio's Finca here in Villa de Leyva. I LOVE waking up to this in the morning.

Out for a walk in the morning. It's quite a good work out as it is a mountainous area. 


This was later in the evening, I was out for a walk with my cousin Paula, and the little girl Paula who lives there at the Finca. Paula is pointing up to the smiling moon.

You can't really see it, but it looked just like the smiling cat in Alice in Wonderland :)

A garden a passed by on another walk.

There are many horses, mounted and ready to go! It's a part of the tourism there. 

And just another picture at the Finca. It is currently 'winter' in Villa de Leyva, but it is a lovely break from rainy Bogota! It is warm, and the sun shines! 

No comments: