I loved every minute we spent in Anapoima. It is a beautiful little, lively town. We arrived on Wednesday, and stayed until Easter Sunday. It was a perfect retreat for all of us!
On the left is the entrance into the parking garage of the condo we stayed in.
This is the view from our balcony. It was so peaceful and warm!
The view from the pool. Our place is on the right in the middle. The pool was really refreshing! We went in just about every day!
The little market just 2 blocks from where we were staying. It was a lot of fun to roam along the street, and look at everything.
Giuliana deciding if she wants this bag or not. She ended up buying it, and a few other things as well :) I know that we were supposed to bargain, but most everything was already cheap, it's hard to try and talk them lower. We did get a few better deals by not buying things right away, and coming back to look at it.
A view of the market.
These were the roads in 'downtown' Anapoima. It was really a cute place! You don't see any people in this picture, but by the next day the place was busy with many families on vacation. At night it was a lot of fun too, live music, lots of people, and food. I can't wait to go again! :)
3 comments:
Great taste Giuliana, that bag is super cute. It looks like a very relaxing stay, great pics!
I see you playing cards in the pool. Have you taught them to play Hand and Foot yet?
Sunday a.m. I was in meeting with your bro's girlfriend and then they both were in the gospel meeting. They make a cute couple. I'm proud of him - he seems to have chosen a great gal!
Post a Comment