Monday, April 18, 2011

Moments Before Leaving

I lived with Mom and Dad for about a week before taking off to Colombia. It was nice to spend some time with them. I got some pictures of them doing what they love to do.


This is Dad's pride and joy, Buddy. Buddy and I get along, as long as he follows a few simple instructions, like not getting on my lap. He grew on me the more time I spent with him :)


There is a dog park not too far from where Mom and Dad live,and Dad likes to take Buddy there a lot. Buddy is a very social dog, and LOVES to go. It was fun to watch him play with the other dogs.


While Dad was at the dog park, Mom was as home taking advantage of the sun! Even though Mom does not have a huge yard anymore, she still makes the little space she has look beautiful with flowers. I hope to one day have a green thumb like Mom!! 

No comments: