Monday, December 26, 2011

Moments of Family Christmas

This year we got together with the family on Christmas Eve. It was the original 5 cause Bill sadly had to work. (Although getting holiday pay I'm sure is worth it!) 

 Mom set a lovely table for us. 



A yummy salad Mom made.


Andrea and Mom enjoying dinner.


Dad and Nick looking good in red.

Mom wanted to make individual ganish hens, but the store was out when she went to buy them. All they had left was duck. So, we eat duck for the first time. It was good!


Lucky Baby Schueler got his/her first present from G'ma and G'pa! :) It was a set of plush books.

Dad had a surprise for Mom, a new tent for camping! 


We decided to go see a movie in the old theater in Newberg. We were there a bit early, so made a stop at the pet store. This cute little puppy was for sale, only for $400.....

We saw Tintin in 3D. We grew up reading the Tintin comics, so it was fun to see it on the big screen. This was my first time in that theater, and I loved it! It  has an old time feel, and the prices are so much better than the big theaters. Only $5 to see a movie there!! And they had little bags of popcorn for only $1!! 


Here we are looking cool in our 3D glasses :) On top of it being really cheap, we got free Tintin posters, and fake tattoos...:) 

The old projector.

We ended the day at the Yoders house with Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I did not take my camera out, so no pictures of that. I love days that are spent with family having good old fashion fun! I can't wait for next year when I have a niece/nephew to share the holidays with! :) 

No comments: