This year, for the first time in years, I did not get up before the crack of dawn to fight the crowds of Black Friday. It has been tradition for a long time with my cousins and aunts, but this is one tradition I did not mind breaking! Instead my sister, Andrea, and I headed out around 10:00 to hit the stores. We went to a baby store to look at cloth diapers. Andrea is going cloth with her baby. It is amazing how cute cloth diapers are now! While we were there, they had a drawing, and I was lucky enough to get my name drawn! I got to pick from the table of goodies. This is what I ended up with. A $45 value!
They are so cute!
After we left there, we went to Fred Meyers to take advantage of the 1/2 off socks. And, just so you know, at 10:30 there are still a lot of options, and there is not the crowd that you face at 5 AM!! While we were there the baby store called Andi, and she has also had her name drawn! So we went back and she choose a free prize for herself as well.
After the little bit of shopping that we did, we went to Target and Babies R Us to register for Baby Schueler. It was a great day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment