Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moments of Packing

Well, I'm getting ready to move all my stuff to my parents storage unit. I really don't have that much stuff, but still.....what a mess!! I invited the sibs over for dinner so I could have some company while I worked. It was fun to hear them playing scattergories.  :) Andi and Bill ended up taking quite a few things home, and that was helpful for me!!


One of the piles I have made! 


I am really excited because all of this packing, and getting ready means my trip is just around the corner! I fly out April 13th. I will be moving out sometime this next week, and then just living between different family members until school is over. Then I will be with my parents for a few weeks, and off to Colombia! 

I actually have a side adventure planned during spring beak. My friend Andrea R. and I are taking a trip to Alaska! We originally had planned doing a road to Canada for four days, and then she found out that she would have the same week off as my spring break. So, we decided to fly somewhere rather than drive :) I have always wanted to go to Canada, but that trip will have to wait for the summer. I have also always wanted to go to Alaska, so I am so pumped! I have no idea what we are going to do there, but I DO know that we will have a blast doing it!! :)

Anyway. I have put off packing a little longer to make this post, but now I have procrastinated enough :)

1 comment:

Krista said...

Have a wonderful trip!