It was sunny today, so we went to the park to play HORSE. It is quite entertaining to play with Nick and Kyler. They take a long time to figure out what kind of shot they are going to make, trying to make it as unique as possible. Sadly, I did not get any of the cool shots on camara.
Look out Karen!
I basically won the game, don't know how that happened!
Hanging out at the playground.
Nick jumping up really high! ;)
2 comments:
Fun! Wish I could have been there! And how did you "basically" win? And against Nick and Kyler? REALLY?
lol, well, it's because Nick only wanted to do the really cool, thought out shots, and he hardly ever made it, and I was after him. I did not win win because I quit, but I was winning when I quit :)
Post a Comment