This last weekend we got to celebrate a few birthdays. The first was my cousin Deana. Andrea put together a little surprise for her. Andi, Melissa, Deana, and I went into Portland and had dinner at Urban Fondue. Deana was so excited when we got there, and she found out where we were going to eat. We had a really great time there. It was nice to get away, and spend time with the girls. We all needed it!
Happy 31st Birthday Deana! I look up to Deana, and her example to me over the years. She is a wonderful wife, and a loving mother to her 2 children. She is always encouraging me, and helping me keep things in the right prospective.
Friends, and Sisters for life :)
Cooking our meat in the oil.
Not really sure what this was, but it was good :) I should have gotten a picture of the chocolate part! All of the courses were so yummy!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The next birthday we celebrated was my brother, Nick's. He turned 25 on February 9th. It's hard to believe that the baby of the family is 25!!! We had a nice meal at Andi and Bills house, and had a lot of fun talking about our years growing up, and going through memories. I am so thankful for wonderful siblings, and am glad that we are all close.
Andi making us a yummy dinner of fajitas.
We are all ready to eat!
Happy Birthday Nick!! I love you! :)
I gave Nick a shirt, mostly because I know he will use it :) And the picture is one that I took in high school when I was in photography, and we got to develop and make our own pictures. I found it when packing my room, and thought I would give it to him. He was pretending to be superman :)
A nice card from Karen and Kyler
We can't wait to go camping to use this Frisbee that has cool lights for night time! Good call Karen!
Andi and Bill got him a bat that is inside a casing. It was really cool. Nick loved it!
Here's a closer view of it.
Best part of the party, cake!!!
Nick and Danika share a plate of birthday cake. Aren't they so cute together! :)
I am so happy for Nick to have such a great girl in his life!
2 comments:
What a fun weekend! I also had a great time thinking of the good ol' days, so many memories! I love the pic of Nick and Danika, they are truly meant for each other :)
I don't know if you are informed if I write back on your comment :) So, this is just a test to see if you are aware that I am responding. Thanks for always having an open home for us to come and party at :)
Post a Comment