Thursday, October 16, 2008

Moments of Autumn


It is so beautiful this time of year. We have been enjoying some wonderful weather, along with spectacular colors here in New York. I love being outside and just taking it all in. As I watch the changing of the season, I am reminded once again that there is beauty in change, and change is needed in order for there to be new life. I want to take this lesson to heart, and allow there to be changes made in my life.

4 comments:

Krista said...

hey there....LOVE the pic. Is that at the place with the big play area for kids....in Stamford? Love ya!

Melina said...

That's the Arboretum in Stamford. I love it there this time of year!

Nick said...

I'm your first follower. Haha

Heather said...

I LOVE east coast falls. The colors are just not anything I have seen here in the west! Keep sharing your beautiful Autumn pictures!!