Saturday, October 25, 2008

Creative Pumpkin Carving Moments


Well, I know I already did a jack-o-lantern post, but I must do one more. My cousin Giuliana and I decided to carve pumpkins. I loved the ones I did before, but after we did these ones, the other ones I made look like sissy work. I had so much fun making a creative jack-o-lantern! The feeling when we first lit them up, and looked at our handy work was incredible! I am doing this every year from now on!!!! We want to do ones for Thanksgiving too:) Who says that pumpkin carving is just for Halloween!





This is Giuliana's first time carving a pumpkin. It's so much fun to take out the gooey stuff:)



Our first holes in the pumpkins:)
My wolves howling at the moon.

Giuliana's bats, flying in the night.
We are very proud of our hard work!!

No comments: