I went out to Monmouth, Oregon to where my cousin Karen is going to college at Western University. I took her dog Ruby along for the ride with me so Karen could show her off to her college friends. It was a beautiful Oregon day to just walk around, and hang out!
Western is a beautiful campus with a lot of old buildings.
We also walked around Monmouth. Here is a cute little Bed & Breakfast there in town.
I loved having the chance to hang out with Karen, and get a glimpse into campus life.
After that, we both went to Corvallis to where her boyfriend, Kyler, is going to Oregon State University. From there they both came home for the weekend.
After that, we both went to Corvallis to where her boyfriend, Kyler, is going to Oregon State University. From there they both came home for the weekend.
We stopped in Newberg to say hi to Nick, and to show off my parents new home. There will be a post soon with pictures of their new house. I just have not taken any yet :)
2 comments:
Fun fun! How did Ruby do?
Ruby travels really well! And she loves meeting new people :)
Post a Comment