Friday, February 24, 2012

Moments at the Park

It was such a beautiful Oregon day yesterday, that I could not resist a trip to the park with my brother. I love going to the park. It takes me back to a simpler time...a time when my only worry was 'How in the world am I going to climb down this play structure'. 

Here I am on a fun roped play structure. 

And below, on a rock climbing wall. 
I was able to get off of both without help from Nick :) 


This picture made me laugh. I told him to pretend he was Jack Sparrow on his pirate ship.

Nick jumped off....as he usually does off of things. I was sad I cut off his head. 

And then here he is hanging upside down. Hmmm, I just realized that I did not flip the picture. I'm going to let that slide :) 

We had a fun time just fooling around. Our time at the park ended with a beautiful setting sun. 






No comments: