This weekend I got to spend some time with my good friend Krista. It was her birthday weekend and we had a special time together.
We went out to Chinese, and then a fun trip to the Dollar Store, where I gave her a birthday balloon, but only so I could get a picture of her with it :)
We had a special meal after morning meeting with some of the friends. What a beautifully set table!!
Ann made this wonderful cake! The butterfly is make out of chocolate rocks. So creative!!
Admiring her beautiful cake :) For those of you who don't know, butterflies are one of Krista's favorite things!
Then, of course, it's time to sing the birthday song!! There really should have been a few more candles ;)
And the moment we were all waiting for, the part when we eat it! It was hard to watch it being cut because it was like we were destroying an art project, but the taste was worth it :)
I was sorry not to get a picture with the two of us together! Thank you for always being there for me Krista! I love you, and am glad to have you as a forever friend/sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment