Nick used to always like to climb the walls. We have a picture of him as a little boy doing this same thing in this same place :)
And this is where Nick used to sleep many a night. Mom and Dad would not let him in their room at night, so he got as close as he could, by the door, and would curl up there and sleep.
Haha. Andi thought it would be funny to go into the corner that she used to visit a lot. All of us spent time in this corner, but Andrea spent the most time there!
16620 S.W. Oak
Aloha, Or. 97007
An address I will never forget. I loved my childhood here. I am glad we got to revisit our home.
After visiting our home in Aloha, we were heading out to Estacada for our Easter at my uncle Dale's. Estacada is where our second home is, so before we went to Dale's we continued going down memory lane.
This is the my other home, where I spent the last half of my childhood. My parent moved out of this house the first of November 2008. I was living in New York at the time, and never had the chance to say good bye to this place. So, I was glad to get to visit, and get a little closer. The family that bought the place are a wonderful young family. I'm glad that the place is being enjoyed by young blood again.
We left our 3 cats at the house. The family wanted to keep them. It was sad to me, but I also feel it was the best for the cats. They don't know any other home, and I think they would not make it in the city. It was great to see my Smigal again. He was just as loving as always. I did not get a picture of our other two cats, but they too are well. The dad told us we could come visit the cats whenever we want:)
47455 S.E Harvey Rd
Estacada, OR 97007
A wonderful place that I had imagined raising my own children in. I loved living in the country, and miss it there. I'm so grateful for my mom and dad who aloud us kids to have an enjoyable, fun, childhood, just filled with good memories.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! Fun to see your other houses....sneaky!
Post a Comment