Well, I have been told that I need to update my blog, so here I am. So much has happened in my life, I will just give a list to update these moments:
-quit my job in November
-drove cross country in December
-started a new job as mothers helper in January
-turned 28
-did 2 bridal showers
-sister got married in March
So that is it in a nut shell. I am going to try to be more faithful in keeping my blog :D
3 comments:
So happy you updated. Your next post should be pictures of you sisters wedding;)
I forgot to add on my list, seeing good friends again after years! It was so nice to see you the other day. I have missed you!! I'm not sure bout pics of my sisters wedding, really don't have any! I'll have to get some from her:) I felt like I had no time to take pics.
I have all the pictures from Andreas wedding if you ever want any. And is it possible for you to edit the title of this blog post?
Post a Comment